User Acceptance Testing Support
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) is the process step of verifying that a solution works properly and validates that the solution works for you. UAT is your final testing phase of business functionality of a solution before release, and it should emulate real world scenarios of your most common and/or difficult tasks that will be performed.
UAT should be performed by ‘real world’ end users of the process/software and/or system being implemented. Your end users will verify and validate a solution using test scenarios (aka, test cases). These test cases should follow an end user’s journey to confirm the effectiveness of the solution before it’s released. It should not only meet the end user’s specifications but should also be functionally enabled to perform the tasks being tested
Best Practices of UAT:
- Set up UA Testers to succeed – choose subject matter experts and make sure they have the time to test
- Prepare a realistic test environment and data sets – UAT data must resemble production as closely as possible
- Create test criteria – Create checklists if test cases and/or scripts are not feasible. Create clear and concise acceptance criteria.
- Separate UAT from all other testing – QA or any other testing types should not be part of UAT
CUTEK Consultants Implement Strategies - So You See Results Faster.
User Acceptance Testing requires an organized approach. Verifying and validating your process, software and/or system before implementation is crucial to the success of your overall business strategy. Hiring a CUTEK consultant equals projects that are quicker to implement and lead to better results. They know how to keep your teams engaged and analyze the testing data that reveal if the results are actionable and measurable. And because CUTEK consultants have access to the right tools and technologies, they can use them to get the job done – again saving time and resources.
CUTEK Consultants Are Your Bench Players.
When you hire a CUTEK Consultant, you only pay for what you need. You can hire a consultant on a project-by-project basis, which is ideal for when you’re launching a new product or service. Or when you need guidance and insights. Or you can bring on a consultant on longer-term, retainer basis so that they become part of your team and are always focused on reaching your long-term goals. Blocks of hours can be used for any, and all CU projects and can be purchased in any increment. Buy only what you need, and we only bill what you use. CUTEK has the time, experience, and resources to assist your credit union in doing it right the first time.
Areas covered by CUTEK User Acceptance Support:
- Reusable/transferable test scripting support
- CUTEK can create test scripts that are reusable to not only implement a defect free system, but also maintain for future releases and enhancements
- Testing oversight between you and your Core Vendor to identify true defects found during UAT
- CUTEK consultants can filter reported issues to ensure only the true unduplicated defects reach the vendor being implemented and streamline the effort.
- Agile methods during UAT and Pilot (Standups, Defect tracking/resolution, etc.)
- Release/Go Live support (nights and weekends)
- Staff Augmentation:
- Project Management (Agile, Waterfall, or Hybrid)
- Technical and/or testing Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Data Analysts