Project Management Support
Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge, and experience to achieve specific project objectives, within agreed timelines and budget. In its simplest form, Project Management is about getting things done.
There are 5 phases of standard project management - initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure. When followed appropriately, they can turn a project idea into a working product and/or service.
Best Practices of Project Management:
Develop a project plan and include the following:
- Scope: define key milestones, set boundaries and stabilized approach to scope attainment, and create clear requirements
- Schedule: including key milestone dates and tracking tool to monitor/measure progress
- Budget: including reporting of project actuals against planned budget
- Quality Assurance: define what "quality" is for your project
- Project Team: (including SMEs, Stakeholders, Testers) with clear roles and responsibilities
- Change Management:
- Organizational, if required
- ITIL/Change Board procedures
- Project related change procedures
- Communication Management: define a plan on what, when, how, and who should be informed of your project, per phase
- Risk/Issue Management: define a plan to monitor, respond and/or escalate all risks and/or issues.
CUTEK Consultants Implement Strategies - So You See Results Faster.
Project management requires organized and systematic approaches to productive project delivery, and successful projects are crucial to your overall business strategy. Hiring a CUTEK consultant equals projects that are quicker to implement and lead to better results. They know how to keep your teams engaged to ensure projects are within scope, schedule, and budget. And because CUTEK consultants have access to the right tools and technologies, they can use them to get the job done – again saving time and resources.
CUTEK Consultants Are Your Bench Players.
When you hire a CUTEK Consultant, you only pay for what you need. You can hire a consultant on a project-by-project basis, which is ideal for when you’re launching a new product or service. Or when you need guidance and insights. Or you can bring on a consultant on longer-term, retainer basis so that they become part of your team and are always focused on reaching your long-term goals. Blocks of hours can be used for any, and all CU projects and can be purchased in any increment. Buy only what you need, and we only bill what you use. CUTEK has the time, experience, and resources to assist your credit union in doing it right the first time.
Areas covered by CUTEK Project Management Support:
- All project methods (Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid)
- End to end support for Premium Conversions and Mergers
- Digital Strategy support (short and long term)
- Vendor selection support (Digital Banking, Cards, LOS, Rewards, Core Solutions)
- Support for deployments, implementations, process development and/or improvements
- Organizational Change Management support
- User Acceptance Testing
- Release/Go Live support (nights and weekends)
- Staff Augmentation:
- Certified Project Mangers